Friday, August 24, 2007

The End of a Fabulous Summer




This summer has just flown by, and it was soooo much fun. We got to go camping, boating, fishing, see the Dinosaurs in Utah, and best of all, visit family. And to top it off, last weekend, the 18th to be exact, Josh waterskiied for the first time. He got up on his first try and had a good run, too. Grandpa Butikofer and Bodee were here to see him (so I have witnesses since I forgot the camera!). I love my family!!


The summer may be over, but school is just starting. And Josh is loving first grade. He feels so much older I think. Mikey's school starts next week and he is ready to go!!! WOW, with both the boys in school, it makes me think-- what in the heck am I doing having another one!!! But, we are excited for him (still don't have a name--maybe I need to do a name poll!) to come!!


We love you all and hope to see you all soon!!


Love,

The Taylor's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan I am so proud of you for updating your blog! It is really fun to see what you have been up to and to just know that you are thinking about your names already. I need to help you rotate your pictures before you add them to the blog. Now I want you to update WEEKLY!!!! Thanks for coming to spend time with us this summer. We loved having you guys.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Jan-
This is Chelsea, Billie Jo's sister--your boys are adorable! We obviously voted for Max for the name since thats my husbands name! It was good to see you a while ago! Good luck with your pregnancy!