Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just an Update


Well, since not much has been going on at our house, (well, nothing fun anyway) I thought I would send a picture of the boys having an after school snack. Nothin' is better than milk and cookies. This week has been filled with cleaning for me. Now, I know some of you are thinking, Jan, how is that different than any other week, but this week I did fall cleaning. And I am happy to report that after washing walls, windows, kitchen cabinets, and everything else, I only have to clean the carpets and I am finished!!! YEAH!!! And I must say, I am sick of cleaning (I know that is very odd for me!).

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Jan-

Sick of cleaning - not you! You must have really out done yourself. I would never attempt to do that much cleaning all in one week. Are you trying to kill yourself? Take it easy would ya? I would hate to have to come to Boise to take care of you. I don't even know my way there.
Sondi

Sophie said...

Oh by the way - I LOVE the ACDC music. It makes me want to return often for a stroll down memory lane!
Sondi

Giselle Rasheta said...

Jan, Come on down if you need to get a good fix for cleaning. I think that you would regret if you ever tried to deep clean my house. Love you for how dedicated to the clean house you are. Brian is such a lucky man.
Billie Jo

Billie Sue said...

Jan - You've been to my house! How can you even stay with all my dust and clutter? You are such a sweetie and those boys are the cutest little Jan/Brian combos I've ever seen!