Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ahhh, Memories!!




So this morning I was doing my hair and I came across a blaring white banana clip--do you all remember those? From like 1988? So I said to myself, why not,a nd I decided to wear it!! I had Josh take pictures and I even included a profile shot, which I hate so you can all see how it looks. I don't think the front and back shots look that bad. So you guys need to leave me a comment and let me know if you think that banana clips could make a come back!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

oh yea baby!!! but i think you need neon pink and green layered t-shirts and.....socks.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Hey Jan--sorry I've been a commenting slacka--but I'm still here and checking in on your adorable little family. Luke is getting so big! Sorry to hear he's not sleeping well lately, that's really frustrating. Looks like you're all doing great!

I totally think the banana clip should come back in, and it probably will with the way everything else has!

Team Bryan said...

Did banana clips ever go out of style?? Oh, my bad. Well ,then they definitly need to make a comeback, so when my hair goes back out, I can use my stash!! If anyone needs any, I have every color of the rainbow.

Maybe I shouldn't tell the public that.

Billie Jo said...

You look beautiful no matter what! I think you look teeny, what have you been doing? I really need to see you!
I actually wore a banana clip to my prom!!! I love them.

Billie Jo said...

I still needed to say that I can't believe how much Luke has changed. I am sorry that I haven't been into blogging lately. I am trying to spend more time with the girls!

Unknown said...

Hi Jan and Brian from Justin and Keriann. We love your site. Wow your boys are so big. You have a cute family of all boys-like us. Isn't it fun. Do you remember way back when Kallin was a baby and he thought Brians toe was a lollypop. yuk. We will be in Boise next week for spring break. We will look you up.