Thursday, April 17, 2008

Then And Now


THAT WAS THEN!


THIS IS NOW!!



The one day of the year when it's all about me is MY BIRTHDAY!! A lot of people told me that 30 was going to be a hard birthday to get through, but so far mine has been fantastic. Brian, by coincidence, (he was going to go turkey hunting, but we all know he already got one) had today off so I started my day with a two mile run. I came home to my favorite breakfast which consists of orange julius, toast, bacon and a cheesey omelet, made by my wonderful husband. And then I opened presents from my sister and my mom that my dad brought over with him because he came to take me to dinner for my birthday. So, I don't know why so many people think that thirty is threatening because mine has just been FUN!!!

3 comments:

Mountain Rose Ranch Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have fun!! You gotta show me how to do all those cool things with my blog!
love
Dianna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sophie said...

Well that gives me hope (even thought im 12) Im glad that you have such a good out-look on life with getting older! love ya lots!!