Monday, August 18, 2008

JUST PEACHY!!!!



Don't ya just love canning season? I have to say that the only part I like is when it is all finished and you look at all those jars and say WOW, I did that!! So, on Saturday morning, Tina, Mary (Tina's neighbor), and I went to the church orchard here and picked peaches for 2 hours for them to be able to pick peaches for us, which took another hour. Then we went home and started canning. Only about half of the peaches were ready, so we had to do the rest of them today. So after putting in 2 days, we did 132 jars of peaches--WHEW. . . I'm bushed (no pun intended). Don't ya dig the song?

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love the song we should have had it playing while we did the peaches. It could have been our theme song.

Keriann said...

Those jars do look beautiful. Hope you are all doing good. Keriann

Team Bryan said...

Those look just peachy!! Great job!!