Friday, November 21, 2008

OUCH!

Luke has finally had his first real spill where there was a significant injury. . . .well, to me, it is significant. He fell yesterday and hit is head and split his eyebrow open a little. It was dripping blood off his face, but it quickly slowed down. I thought he needed stitches and Brian didn't (what does he know anyway!!). This picture I took this morning and I am glad I didn't pay to have stitches done. But I thought he had split his whole face open yesterday with as much as it bled. So I got to thinking about my other children and the acccidents they had. . . . Josh burning his arm at 8 months, having an allergic reaction at 12 months, being hospitalized at 21 months for a respiratory attack. Then Mike, allergic reaction at 12 months, breaking his foot at 2 1/2 years old. So now Luke gets to carry on in the tradition of leaping off couches and experimenting with death just like those that went before him!



6 comments:

Team Bryan said...

Ah, you worry too much!! He will be so ruggedly handsome, you watch and see!!

Sophie said...

He will have many, many, many more spills (especially if he's gonna go hunting)! *Remember* no blood, no bone, no problem!

See ya in Boise!

Tina said...

I hear that when he grows up the girls will think the scars are sexy!!!LOL

Unknown said...

Ah, that is nothing! I had a sister who was bucked out of a rocking chair and pushed her tooth up into her gums. She bled like crazy and so did all of our "hinder binders" when Mom finished with us.

LoraAnn said...

Man you have had some rough go-arounds with your boys! It is a good thing boys are made to be tough. Just think, the injuries will only get worse as they get older and YOU will be ready to conquer them all!

The Hammers said...

Poor little guy! I hate it when they get hurt.

Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog - yes, I went private.
Thanks!