Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Snowfall!!


Luke looking longingly at the boys playing outside!


Maybe if I smile REALLY big she'll let me go outside.






Josh is quite the snow shoveler!!!



Mike is having a ball in the snow!!!

It is always the best to have the first snowfall of the year be just before Christmas!! It just never seems quite right until it is all white outside. Now, I know for you Utahans that this looks like just a skiff, but let me tell you, this snowfall caused quite the commotion here in Boise. Laugh if you must, but I am very grateful for my 2 inches of snow!!! But I am not enjoying our very, very cold weather. It isn't supposed to get this cold over here. we hope you are white where you are!!! Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Yes, yes it is VERY cold here too! But of course the Idaho wind somehow never helps. This next Sunday the low is -8....brr! I HATE THE COLD! The only thing snow is good for is snowboarding, and I don't go until January!

See you for the Christmas party in a couple weeks!

ps. Don't you have my name? HAHAHa just kidding....or not?

Love ya!

Tina said...

come on give the little one a break he wants to play too

Unknown said...

You hope we have a white Christmas? Does snowplowing for 5 hours just this week let you know how much of this "blessing" we have? I shouldn't complain. If you live in Kamas, you are gong to have snow. Icefishing will be hot in a month and I'll forget about the 2 feet of snow. Have a Merry Christmas! By the way, the way the sun looks in these pictures, it appears that your boys were out past their bedtime. Are you letting them stay out past 4:30 P.M.?

Billie Jo said...

You are a whimp. Two inches, really! The kids at school have to go out not matter what unless gets lower than -10. So far it was only -6 below the other night.

tracey said...

I agree, a white Christmas is the way to go. I love watching the kids play in the snow. Have a very merry Christmas Taylor gang!!