Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Bed

My Brian has made a lot of things in our 11 1/2 years together. . . . he has made side tables and entertainment centers, frames and shelves, even a swing for our front porch! In 2000, he made our first bed. He decided to make it out of log poles. He worked so hard on it and it was beautiful. Since that time, he has made several other log beds and even made log bunk beds. But recently, my amazing husband decided to make a bed for the guest bedroom. It is my favorite bed that he has made so far. And that is saying a lot, because when he told me what he wanted to do, I didn't think it would turn out, BUT I was totally wrong. And here it is:



3 comments:

tracey said...

Wow! That bed is amazing!! I love the matching foot prints! How clever. You are lucky to have such a talented husband. You'll have to commission another one like that for yourself. Very nice! He should make a little cash on the side selling those... actually big cash.. untalented people like us would pay big money for something like that!!

Angela said...

I love it, it looks Great

Keriann said...

Wow! How beautiful. glad to see you guys doing so good. Aren't four boys so much fun.