Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm So Glad That He's My Dad!


Today I asked Mike and Josh what they loved most about their Dad. Mike said, "I love him. I like to go fishing and camping with him. He is nice to me!" Josh said, "I like him," I said, "Could you tell me a bit more?" Josh said, "Just him." (SMARTALEC!!!) Then Josh added, "I like to play with him!"

I know that Father's Day is very bitter sweet for Brian. He loves us so much and the fact that one of us isn't here, makes this day almost unbearable for him. But. . . he is strong and loving and he carries on. I am so grateful, everyday, for him in our lives. He does his very best everyday and I love him so much!

And, just for a side note, today, Brian was sustained as the 2nd counselor in the bishopric. Crazy, right? We shall see how the next few months go!

Brian, we love you and appreciate you and we are so very proud of you! You are the BEST!


1 comments:

Keriann said...

Hi Jan, Our family is going to be in Boise next weekend (2nd and 3rd) if you are in town we'd like to see you guys. Justin has a meeting Saturday till 5. So Saturday evening or Sunday morning. Email me Brians number and Justin will call him. keriannonline@msn.com