Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Wonder



A blog that I stalk had a post about this picture.

I can't stop looking at it.

I wonder if this is how it is sometimes. Does Luke get to comfort me? Is he around me and I don't realize it. That thought makes me sad. I want to know when he is around me, but to be honest, I can't feel him. I hope he is there. I still talk to him sometimes, but nobody answers. It's just a crazy lady talking to the air.

I miss him. I want him here. I want his new sibling to know him.

But, reality is too strong to change any of my wondering or wanting.

1 comments:

The Hammers said...

Did I miss something? New sibling? I know you miss him, and he is there, comforting you. Even if you don't feel him, he is there. One day as I sat in the chapel at the temple, I could feel my Brylie on my lap. She was with me in the temple. It took 8 years, but I finally felt her there. It will take time, and then one day you will feel him, just as close as if he is in the room. I long so much for that feeling to come back to me. Every time I go to the temple, I say a prayer to feel that again. That was a year ago, and I haven't had that experience again yet...but I know I will. You will too. I know you will.