Thursday, July 19, 2012

Parts and Pieces

We have been enjoying every part and piece of this little guy!  I am amazed at how protective Josh and Mike are of Benjamin....."Mom, don't go over that bump so fast", "Mom, don't turn so quick", and if Ben even makes a peep, "I'll go get him!".  They will stop whatever they are doing to play with him or hold him.

Ben is such a blessing to our family. He has helped us remember that eternal perspective. . He is helping me to remember that Luke is ever present in our lives, even though he can't be seen. He is helping me to regrow some of the parts and pieces I lost when Luke passed.

Here are some parts and pieces we especially LOVE!
 
                                      




2 comments:

Gramsie Gail said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Love the toes! Wondering when I'm going to get to see the little guy again. :)

Gabrielle