Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Huntin' We Will Go



I thought for sure that going Christmas tree hunting would put me into labor. . . . the bumpy roads and hiking up and down hills to find the perfect tree should do it. NOPE!!!! As you can see from the picutres, Brian did most of the hiking and found the perfect trees for Christmas. Yesterday we put up all of our decorations too!! We are looking pretty Christmasy over here. And just to keep you all posted, I had my 36 week (actually it was 36 weeks and 3 days) appointment yesterday. I was only dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. I'm afraid nothing is going to happen this week.

1 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You're almost there! I HATED those last few weeks of being pregnants--but little did I know how hard the next 1 or 2 would be!!!! If you are desperate, castor oil seemed to work for me, however the side effects were less than desirable! My favorite thing that everyone told me in the end was to "go for a walk," but I would just laugh on the inside knowing that I was still working
40+ hours weeks, and moving patients from bed to bed, I hardly though going for a walk would do the trick! You still look great, despite how you may feel!