Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saddle Up and RIDE


Josh and Luke on Dad's new sled!!


Luke trying to stay warm!


Up close and personal


Mike and Brian taking on a hill!!


CRASH!

So after a week of having sick kids--they had headaches accompanied with fevers . . . we decided to go snowmobiling today in Idaho City, just to get away. Brian got a new sled, well, new to us. It is a 2000 Polaris RMK 800, and he loves it. His old snowmobile he said was to heavy for his liking so he got a different one--he is spoiled, I know!!!! But we have our other one for sale should anyone out there want it. Anyway, today got me to thinking about our other kids and when we took them out on their first big trip. With the older boys, by two weeks old they were camping, but poor Luke had to wait until he was 2 months old. We had a great day, although the boys were done way before their parents wanted to go home!!

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Jan, I didn't know that there was so much snow by you guys. I thought we were the only fortunate ones. Where in the world did you make that awesome scrapbook thing on your page! I can't believe how big Luke has gotten I really want to see you guys again. Maybe when Tari and Cam bless the baby!!!

Sophie said...

Hey im glad u had fun after a house like that. we're going through the same thing my dad hasnt gone to work in 2 or 3 days i cant remember oh and how are you going to haul that new snowmobile without a trailer you had better give it to us!!

Sophie said...

Again im commenting, but this time its about my blog. you and billie are competing for who lives in the better place. well i will live with the first one to comment back on my blog again saying you will let me dye my hair while im living with you. I have explained more on my blog comments. Hurry!!

Sophie said...

My mom does NOT have a say in this that is why im going to live with u!!!!!