Thursday, February 7, 2008

Aren't They Adorable



Well, I am so lucky because I got to come see Tari and Cameron's new baby for a few days. I flew here on Tuesday and get to stay until Sunday. Baby Drew is so cute and so little. And Luke is really not that big either until you stick him next to Drew. Avery is such a BIG help. . . she is our official diaper or binki or blankie or burp rag getter. And she loves to hold the babies. It has been so fun to be here and I LOVE all the snow we are getting. Cameron was out of town on Wednesday and Thursday so I got to snow plow the driveway. I've never snow plowed before, but I had lots of fun doing it!! It's been a lot of fun and I can't wait to come back and see everyone again!!!!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

it was great having u here and ure right luke is a little smaller than ben. i cant wait until the next time ure here!!

lots o love
me

Sophie said...

it was great having u here and ure right luke is a little smaller than ben. i cant wait until the next time ure here!!

lots o love
me

Billie Jo said...

Wow. Luke looks huge next to Drew, or is his name Ben? Well whatever it is they are both cute and I can't wait to see everyone in person!