Friday, May 16, 2008

11 Years and We're Still Going!!!



It's crazy how once we were just a couple of crazy kids in love. . . . and now we're in love with a couple of crazy kids!! Brian, as many of you know, was not the man I was going to marry. He was fun to date and all, but I had other plans.



Well, my plans changed and it has worked out well for us. Brian is my best friend. I have a saying on my wall that reads, "Love is not a life spent with someone you can live with, it is a life spent with someone you cannot live without." I could not live without Brian.




He makes life so fun and interesting. He is a great eternal companion and a wonderful father. I am so blessed to have three boys that I hope grow up to be just like their Dad.



I love you, my B!!! Thanks for working so hard for us and loving me all these years!!

3 comments:

Team Bryan said...

May is a really busy month for you guys!

Well, I am glad you are such a happy couple!Congrats on 11 years! We never thought you'd make it. Well, I thought Jan would make it... never sure about Brian!!

Congrats!!

Keriann said...

Congrats from the Harrison's! Your family looks so good. We had stomach flu for spring break so maybe another time we will be up that way and we can say hi.

Billie Jo said...

Cutest couple ever. You both are perfect for each other. Love the new family pictures. Hope we can see you guys soon.