Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So Much Goin' On

Well, I know that I haven't been blogging much, but it wasn't because I wasn't doing anything. In fact, I've been playing too much!!! So Tari and Cam came down last weekend (over Memorial Day) and we had a blast in Boise. And unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to see the rest of my family- you know who you are :(






And now this week we are in Idaho Falls. Brian had this week set aside for vacation, but ended up having to testify in a case here in IF (it has been on going for 5 years and NOW he has to testify). Anyway, we hope to see all our family and maybe get in a trip to West Yellowstone or go fishing at Henry's. We already got to play at a new park here-it was lots of fun!!



2 comments:

Sophie said...

How was the park? Did you love it?
Were is the park? Well I love you guys A lot!!! We miss you guys a lot!!! Love Sophie

Team Bryan said...

Hey there!! Great post!! Cute children!! Must be great to spend so much time with your sister!! She seems very put together and extremely fun!! Are those your sister's kids, too?? They are precious!! Love you!! Your sister