Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memory Tag

Memory Tag

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (or a memory with Brian, Josh, Mike, or Luke- any of us!) It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

THANKS!

5 comments:

Team Bryan said...

I have so many memories of you all. I remember the night Josh was born, and I got a call really late. I threw on my sweats and headed for the hospital. He was just beautiful!!I wasn't married yet and I remember wanting to start my family, too. It was a truly heavenly thing.

For Brian, Jan, Cam, and me...I remember a great drag race down East River Road. Brian and I were driving separate cars trying to get home the fastest. Remember the police car that not only caught up to us, but pulled us both over and gave a citations for reckless driving? We almost outran him!! Good times. Good times.

Team Bryan said...

Okay, got another one... Remember that day I had to meet you at the ER because you reached for a tape on the floor of your little yelloe car and HIT A TELEPHONE POLE WITH YOUR FACE???

Good Times... Good Times!!!

Team Bryan said...

Remember that one time at band camp....?

Katie said...

I think our extremely freezing day in Boston was one of the best things we did while back there on the East Coast. And didn't you get totally checked out by a few dudes at that pub where we had dinner????

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.