Sunday, May 17, 2009

OUR TOP TWELVE




Brian and I have been married twelve years today. We were reminiscing this morning about the day we were married; how he used to be so attentive and I used to be thinner. And then 3 kids and a dog and 3 houses later, we are still very much in love, but life is crazier. So we have come up with the top 12 things we love about being married to each other:
1. Shall I say "our love"-that's all I'm going to say 'bout that!
2. I can have anything built that I want (okay, that one is just for me).
3. Eternal best friends--I know, sappy.
4. Really good omelettes (again, a Jan thing)
5. Josh
6. Mike
7. Luke
8. The fun we have together, whatever we are doing!!
9. I found someone who will take anything I dish out and vice versa.
10. Kissing (again more for me than Brian)
11. We have learned so much from the trials we have faced together.
12. Eternal happiness (Ahhhhhh, tissue anyone?)

I love you Brian. You are the greatest man, husband, and father!

3 comments:

tracey said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tina said...

oh!! How sweet I went through a whole box of hankies.

Team Bryan said...

OKAY!!EWWWWW!! Honestly!! Happy Anniversary anyway!!! Love ya!!