Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Boys



I can't believe they are a year older. . . Mike turned 6 yesterday and Josh turns 8 on Sunday. Where does the time go? Yesterday we had a family party for Mike and after he opened his presents, we watched old videos of them when they were little. It was so fun to see how they have grown. Mike has always been my lovey kid who takes the ups and downs in his stride. And Josh has always been the one who strives for perfection and cannot sit still. Last night, Lexie and Kaleb called to talk to Mike and Josh, Josh was talking on the phone pacing up and down the hallway. I thought to myself, poor kid, it's in his genes.

I love my boys so much. Being a parent of these wonderful boys has taught me to enjoy the little moments of laughter that always seem to happen when I am at my whits end. I am so grateful to have been blessed with great kids!

4 comments:

LoraAnn said...

Your boys have such close birthdays! Isn't it crazy how time flies? I have enjoyed being due in May- great month! We will be having our little boy this Friday, May 15th, unless he decides to come on his own. I am counting down and SOOO READY to be done. We would love for you and your family to come and see us sometime- Caleb would love to play with your boys! Give me a call sometime soon!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Taylor Boys!!!

Billie Sue said...

It's been way too long since I have seen those boys and are they ever handsome! Billie Jo was just here in my room at school telling me you guys are having your reunion down here this year, so perhaps I will get to see them again! Hope all is well with you!

tracey said...

The boys look so big and are so cute!!