Friday, January 15, 2010

Our Visit

So, two weekends ago, we went to Idaho Falls for the Butikofer Christmas party (which was sooo great-I love you all so much!). But, before we could party, we went to visit Luke.

It had snowed a little (picture me holding out my arms as wide as possible), so we had to hike back through a foot of snow to get to his headstone. So we get there and dig him out. Brian and I are just taking it all in when Josh and Mike decide to build Luke a snowman, which then turns into 8 snowmen. I thought we had a picture of all of them, but we forgot the camera in the car, so Brian took these with his phone.




But, I think the best part of the visit is when the huge snowball fight erupted. It started innocent enough. . . Josh threw one at Mike and Mike lobbed one back. Then Brian started throwing some and then, well, then I taught them all the finer points of a snowball fight, if ya know what I mean.

I have to hope that Luke was there. . . smiling at all the ruckus!

3 comments:

tracey said...

I LOVE the little snowmen.. how cute is that? I'm sure Luke had a wonderful time.

Gabrielle said...

Very Sweet!

Team Bryan said...

He was definitly there!!