Thursday, January 28, 2010

Post About Nothing

So I really wanted to post something new. . . I am very sick of the snowman music, as most of you are too, I am sure. But, I don't have anything going on right now of GREAT importance, so I am posting on the things going on of not-so-great importance. Like, I am cleaning the house today, which I can't understand, because it just gets dirty again anyway, but I am compelled to clean! Oh, the boys are in their second week of karate, and they love it. Um, I got my 24 CE credits done that I have to do every 2 years so that I can continue to be a registered radiographer who stays at home and doesn't take x-rays. We MAY have sold the truck. . . . a guy from Oregon is coming to look at it tomorrow. And, I got my lesson done that I have to give on Sunday to the Young Men and Young Women on Sunday. So there you go. . . an entire post on nothing.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I figure a post about nothing needs a comment about nothing

Team Bryan said...

What do you mean "nothing"? It seems like you got a lot of somethings done. Something for me to aspire to. If that kind of productivity is nothing, then I am in deep trouble!!