Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Foolin'

Today started with Josh waking me up at 6:56 saying "Wake up Mom it's 6:30 and we are going down stairs to watch TV. . . April Fools!!!" because it was actually 7:00. I tried all day to come up with a BRILLIANT joke to play on them, but could not find one that was good enough. Then Tina, amazing, wonderful, deceiving, Tina, came up with a plan. Let's make April Fool's dinner. . . a feast of grilled cheese sandwiches made of sliced pound cake, toasted, and then filled with orange frosting. And cupcakes made of meatloaf with mashed potato frosting. It was great. . . they never knew what hit them!!! Here are the results:













2 comments:

Team Bryan said...

Really cute idea!! Love you!!

The Hammers said...

I love it! I wanted to do that, but I didn't get around to it that day. Next year, for sure!