Monday, May 17, 2010

Thrilling Thirteen







Today Brian and I have been married thirteen years. And, oh, what an amazing ride it has been. For those of you who don't know, Brian and I met at the hospital in Idaho Falls. I was but a mere senior just 17 and he was home from his mission, a more "mature" 22 year old. Well, I thought he was cute and wanted to go out with him. So Cameron and Tari set us up. That first date was 14 years ago.
Almost half my life has been spent with Brian. I am constantly amazed at what he does, all that he can accomplish in a day. He is such a hard worker and is so talented. We are best friends. I love that we can communicate without even talking. . . all he has to do is shoot me a look and I know exactly what he is thinking. The trials that we have gone through and are going through now have made us closer. I cannot imagine a world that he is not in! I love you Brian!! Happy Anniversary, My B!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have many more years to look forward to.

Gabrielle said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys did something fun!