Sunday, August 29, 2010

In Remembrance












Yesterday, we had a party at Luke's tree with a lot of people from Brian's work. They had purchased the tree for us and also, a "In Remembrance" rock to put in front of the tree. Well, the rock got installed this last week so we all got together to remember Luke. It was a good day. Brian's co-workers have become our friends, and I am so grateful for that support they give to him, everyday, when he is at work. Because, it is not easy for him to be there sometimes. So, to all of you, who support us on a daily basis, be it through prayer or a phone call or whatever, I want to say a big THANK YOU!!!

Today, I was thinking about the phrase "In Remembrance". In the LDS world, we hear it a lot. It is used to help us remember the Savior, his atonement, and all that he made possible for us. I think it must have been wonderful for Heavenly Father to have a way to have His son's name and life remembered. To have that peace that He would never be forgotten. I know that we will always remember Luke with having so much life and love for those around him. We love you, Luke! Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for this thought today, It makes me stop and think, do I ALWAYS remember him?