Sunday, August 1, 2010

Picture Perfect

I love this picture. . . . even though one is missing!


We played King of the Lake; they had to gang up on me to push
me in. . . which eventually they did!


Having fun!!!!

These pictures were taken in the morning, while everyone else was sleeping. The mist is just gorgeous!


We went to Horse Thief Reservoir a few weeks ago for a little family get away. It was a beautiful place with a dock to swim and fish from right in our camp site. The morning I took the pictures of the reservoir it was so peaceful. I wish I could have bottled up that peace. Because as soon as the day started, chaos took over again. But in those few moments of quiet, I did feel at peace with life. . . . although it didn't stay long. The turmoil always over takes the peace. I wonder when that will get better. Will it get better?

1 comments:

Tina said...

Camping was fun!!! Thanks for letting us tag along.
Yes, someday the peace WILL outlast the turmoil.