Sunday, January 30, 2011

So, What Have You Been Up To?

"So, what have you been up to lately?" I get that question a lot. So much so, that I feel it necessary to show what I have "been up to".
Brian finished make our side tables, so we painted, sanded and stained those. They turned out great!


I have been working on a primitive stitching for my family room, and with the help of Tina, I finished it last week. It turned out SUPER cute!

Josh also received his Bear this week in Scouts. He too turned out to be a SUPER CUTE kid!

So, that, my friends, is what we have been up to. We are forever learning to be content with our new normal. This week it has been a struggle for our whole family. Mike and Josh have been talking about Luke a lot this week. It brings back all the wonderful times we had together, and the pain of "losing" him. I put losing in quotes because we know he is not lost. He is missed, but he is not lost.

1 comments:

Tina said...

your strength and ability to endure and continue to laugh and smile inspire me.
Love you!!!