Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Pictures 2012


So....we finally bit the bullet and did family pictures.  I think they turned out pretty cute!


Family 2012


Mike Age 9

Josh Age 11

Ben Age 3 1/2 months......the pants were a little tight!

The rolls!!!


My fav!

He kept pinching my butt!



I was trying to get him to stop!
  
Brian is soooo tough!!!

It is always so hard to look at pictures of our family with one missing, but I remind myself  that I need to remember this time too. 

 It is important.  It is special. 

My kids are growing up and that needs to be recorded!

I love my family!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Your Pictures are SO cute LOVE all of them!!

LoraAnn said...

LOVE your pictures! You have such a great looking family of boys and you are absolutely beautiful Jan!

Anonymous said...

Love your family so very much! Very cute pictures.

Gabrielle

Ayu said...

Cute pict ^^