Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Better Late Than Never

So as I was browsing through my camera tonight, I noticed that there were several pictures that never made it onto the blog so I thought I would correct that! So here are several great pictures of some things that have happened in the last few months. . . .drum roll please!! :)


This is a picture of Mike at his preschool graduation. And his friend Raven, who he liked the most. I know it was horrible of me to forget to post this momentous event in his life and I do apologize for that!!


Mikey holding his certificate!!!


Now I know you can't see any of my children in this picture, but that is our pool in our backyard. It has become the place to hang out on hot days here.


Yep, I have LOTS of boys. . . anybody want one? Will trade for cute, well behaved girl!!


The Bryan Clan came for a visit and the kids had the best time being together!


Good boy, Josh!!


Two peas in a pod!!


The cuteness continues. . . yes, they are just about the same size. Luke didn't want to make Drew feel small, so he decided to stop growing!


This is one of my favs. . . Luke just couldn't wait for his bed!!!

1 comments:

Team Bryan said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love the new template!! So jealous of the adorable boys you have!! Thay are priceless!! Miss them already!!