Monday, June 23, 2008

Butikofer Reunion-Always a Fun Time!


Grandma trying to hit one of Sophie's killer fast balls-she did pretty good, too!!!


The girls having fun!!




The Fam!


I don't think my boys ever left the tramp except to eat and sleep!!

The beautiful Tetons!!!


At least I had the sense to go to bed!!!


When the Butikofer's get together, you can guarantee that you will have lots of fun. This year (due to gas prices) we had the reunion at Matt and Sondi's house (thanks again for letting us come!!). On Friday, we didn't get there until 8 P.M. but that didn't slow us down. We had dinner and sat around the campfire. . . I even stayed up past midnight. But then I turned into a pumpkin and went to bed, for which I got ridiculed about for the entire next day! Anyway, on Saturday, everyone (well mostly everyone) went riding up by Ashton and I heard it was great (thanks Billie Jo for being the "voice of reason")!!! When they got home we had a fabulous dinner and sat around the campfire again. I loved just being there with my family and talking about stuff. I can't wait to do it again next year!!!

3 comments:

Team Bryan said...

Our family is soooo wild!! We fall asleep wherever we can find a place to hold still!! Mom gave us that trait I think!! Great posting. I am doing that very soon... Maybe even today!

Billie Jo said...

I loved the picture of Matt and I sleepng around the fire. I laughed for hours. Thank you for coming and being with us. I look forward to our reunion every year and think they are so important! Love you guys!

The Hammers said...

Hey Jan! I found through Tari. I had lost both of your blog addresses when we change emails, so I'm glad she found me again. It's good to see all your kiddos. Your mom is so cute with the bat. Check us out at bradskids.blogspot.com and hammerhunt.blogspot.com
I'll put you in my friends and family so I don't lose you again. Talk to you soon! Casie