Monday, September 15, 2008

Amazing Airshow!






On Saturday, we went to the Mountain Home Airshow. It was so fun to see all the military planes and helicopters. The only bad thing is that I forgot to sunscreen my family and so we got a little sunburned. Poor Luke had a beet red face and WHITE body. I am a horrible mother!!! And don't mind the California A's cap on Josh's head, he got it for free at the 4th of July parade. At least it is the right colors, now it just need to have a BIG B (ya know, the Red Sox) on it!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

your pictures remind me so much of when I saw them day and night for 5 years oh the day's

Billie Jo said...

Isn't that some form of child abuse not to sunscreen your kids. j/k I am not sure which is worse. I forgot bug spray on one of our trips and the girls were eaten alive. Looks like the weather is still nice and warm. We are breaking into our fall colors. I would love to be able to see you guys sometime.

Team Bryan said...

Danger Zone!! I love it!! You are getting pretty clever with this blog of yours!! Keep it up, I love it!! Wanna come down and do apples on Friday?? I have a new apple peeler corer slicer with your name on it!! Apple pie filling. Find a song for that, would ya?