Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's SEW easy!!!


Well, today, I again channeled my inner Betty and made pajamas for Luke. I found this dinosaur material (not pictured because Luke had already, shall we say, soiled them, so they needed to be washed) for $5 a yard and thought this would make great PJ's. And so, with some help from Tina(okay A LOT of help and the use of some of her fabric from the infamous "fabric closet"), we made 4 pairs of pajamas. The blue striped ones on the right are my very favorite!!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I looovvveee the sewing machine song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Bryan said...

Okay...HILARIOUS MUSIC!! Har Har Har SNORT!!!

Keriann said...

wow, they look store bought.... good sewing. Your boys are like ours, there is no mistaking they are brothers:) Keri

Billie Jo said...

I cannot believe what being the mother of three has turned you into. I think at this rate you should have at least 5 more.