Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

So, Brian has been gone for a week and a half bow hunting elk. And let me tell you, I am sooooo glad he is coming home today. I am truly sick of being a single Mom. He has been gone this long before, but by adding another kid to the mix, it just makes it that much harder. And add to the fact that I'm ticked because I wanted to go hunting too (but Luke decided he didn't want to take bottles anymore), makes for one cranky Mommy! I know so many Moms have this same complaint--why does my husband get to go do what he wants for a week and I don't ever get to go anywhere for more than 4 hours? Well, as my sister-in-law Sondi would say--"You're the Mom." And most of the time I like being the Mom, but sometimes I wouldn't mind being the Dad either. I guess someday my time will come!!

0 comments: