Sunday, April 5, 2009

What A WICKED Weekend




It took a LONG 5 months after we bought the tickets, but finally the day arrived when we got to go. . .the countdown started about a month ago. . . every day I got to mark off one more square on the caledar; I thought it would never happen, but finally we were off. . . .off to see the Wizard (eeerch, back up, wrong play). . . off to see Wicked.

We (Tina, Angela, and I) left Saturday morning at 7 AM and got to Portland, OR at 2 PM (1 o'clock their time). And let me tell you it was well worth the 7 hour drive. We walked around Portland for a while and then went to our hotel and got ready for dinner and then we were off to the show. And can I just say, WOW! I am still just in awe at the talent of the actors. . . they were AMAZING.

It will take a while to wipe the smile off my face!!!

0 comments: