Friday, April 1, 2011

The BIG Reveal

Brian made a wonderful entertainment center for us when we moved into this house. But as time went along, I, being a girl and all, decided it was time for something different (and a little bit smaller). I looked and found MANY things that I wanted to buy, but Brian was against buying something he could build. But he did consent for me to try to sell the old entertainment center and said he would build another one when the old one sold.

Well, I sold it a couple of months ago. Brian has been working on it pretty much nonstop, unless he was snowmobiling (we must have play with our work, isn't that how it goes?). So, here is the new entertainment center. I am still trying to decide if I love the paint job, which was my thing, but the build of it is EXCELLENT.

Brian--you are AMAZING!

NOTE: The green is a little bit darker that it appears in the pictures-- so what do you think?


5 comments:

Angela said...

Both you and Brian do such a Good job at building and painting things, it looks Great.

Whit said...

Love it!

Mary said...

It looks really great! I love that it is you and no one else has one like it.

Billie Sue said...

Jan,I just snooped in on your blog from Billie Jo's and I must vote...I LOVE the green! The entertainment center is awesome...I am so impressed! How are you guys doing? I am hoping to see you when Evie is blessed.

Billie Jo said...

Ok how long can you stay in Utah when you come? I have a long list of things that I could use around here. You know me green is best. Although I have turned into a black freak lately. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!