Saturday, May 5, 2012

Good Friends, Good Times

So my wonderful friend Whitney, and my awesome sis-in-law Tina, planned an amazing baby shower for me!! They did it all, from a fruit carrier (with baby included) to balloons, to even a glitter crown (And you know how I LOVE glitter!) We had so much fun! Thanks to EVERYONE who helped and came and showed us your support. . . . it is so appreciated. . . .more than you'll ever know! Here are some highlights:

Fruit Baby!!!
Tina, Me and Whit (Love Their Guts!)
Great Friends!
More Great Friends!
Pixton Winning the String Game! She was right on!
Present Time! Thanks EVERYONE!
What a great group--I love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks SO SO fun!!! Wish I could have been there!! Love you :)

LoraAnn said...

I am SUPER excited for you and your family!!