Sunday, December 1, 2013

6 is Full of Tricks

Luke's 6th birthday is today.......just 6 short years ago he was just 4 hours old.....oh, how I wish I could go back in time.

I have had a hard time this year....I have been on the verge of tears for a week now.

One tradition we have in our family is that whoever's birthday it is gets to pick what we have for dinner....so Mike asked me tonight what Luke's favorite dinner was and said we should have that for dinner......but, I couldn't  remember what his favorite dinner was or his favorite food.  I hate that.  It depresses me that I had this beautiful boy and I can't remember what food he liked most.

I think the thing I want to know most this year is what he would look like and act like as a 6 year old.  What would his voice sound like?  What kind of attitude would he have?  Actually, I think I know that one.....

I can't wait to see you again Luker.  I love you beyond measure and want you to know that we think of you everyday.  Happy 6th Birthday Cookie Lukey!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan!

For some reason, god may know which one. I ended up reading your blog, and this post. I didn't understand it until I read the one before.
I must admit I cried.

God bless you, and your beautiful childs! I know He loves all and each one of you.

Regards from a stranger friend in Mexico.