Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How They Have Grown

I have wanted to post these next pictures for a while......

We lived back east for a couple of years while Brian was going to school.  So my sisters made Josh and Mike these shirts.....on the front of them it said  "I love my Aunt Amy the mostest, she's my favorite.....shhhhh, don't tell."  then on the back it said "I love my Aunt Tari the mostest, she's my favorite....shhhhh, don't tell."  Josh was almost 4 and Mike was almost 2 when we received these adorable shirts in March of 2005.

Aren't they adorable?

It has now been 8 and 1/2 years since we got the shirts, and we must retire the shirts, just barely......and my boys are SUPER sad, but its time.......


They got some good use!  And were super loved!  Thanks Aunt Amy and Aunt Tari!  You still are loved and are the mostest favorite!!!!  









0 comments: