Monday, September 24, 2007

Here I am!!!


At the urging of Billie Jo, who wanted to see my pregnant belly, I had Josh (who is 6) take this picture of me this morning. I think he did a great job, especially since it was his first time ever taking a picture!!! I am almost 28 weeks and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Although I am very nervous to have a third child, I also can't wait to get him (we still can't decide on a name) here.

I wish I could have added pictures of my husband's successful elk hunt, but alas, I have none. Now that is not to say that he didn't have opportunity to see and shoot at elk, but the arrow just didn't fly to where it was supposed to. But he did have a lot of fun and saw elk closer than he ever had before. And as they always say, there is always next year.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Nice to live with a professional photographer, eh? Or, more appropriately, a prodigy photographer! Thanks again for letting me mooch dinner last night. You guys are the BEST!!!

Billie Sue said...

Jan you look great!!! I am VERY impressed with your photographer! He might have a future with his skills! When are you coming down again -- it's about time we see you!

Chelsea Johnson said...

You look wonderful Jan!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are doing so much better at blogging and updating I can't even keep up! I love the picture and I miss you a lot! Josh did a great job.I think that he might just have a career there!I keep thinking of ways we can get together?!?!

Sophie said...

Josh centered you pretty well! I think he should get a carrer in it!!! I (Kaylee) set up a blog for my family Butikofer Buzz,check it out!! You already have a link on my Blog!!

Love ya!!!

Sophie said...

Hey Jan

Love the picture- You are totally in for an upside down world with 3 kids. You will probably make the rest of us look bad by keeping it all together and not stressing out over one more little body to feed, clothe, chase, clean up after and get to bed. Luckily the other two are somewhat self sufficient by now. Good planning on your part!

Love YA!