Sunday, September 16, 2007

TAGGED!!!!

1--JOBS I"VE HAD: shaved ice distributer ,cashier and shoe person at Fred Meyer, Homehealth CNA, Radiologic Technologist and Mother.

2--PLACES TO GO FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY: Camping anywhere in the mountains

3--MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: The Notebook, The Mummy, Pillow Talk (a little Doris Day never hurt anybody!)

4--GUILTY PLEASURES: Chocolate and pedicures

5--PLACES I'VE LIVED: Idaho Falls, ID; Rexburg, ID; Rigby, ID; Portalnd, ME; North Attleboro, MA; Kuna, ID.

6--FIRST THING I THOUGHT WHEN I SAW BRIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME: That he was cute(in a nerdy sort of way) and I wanted to go on a date with him.

7--PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION: Catalina, Ensenada, New York City, Palmayra, NY, beaches in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

8--FAVORITE FOODS: The Penne Gorgonzola from Johnny Carino's, and anything Mexican--especially the chips and queso I had with Billie Jo!!!

9--IF IN A JAM WITH BRIAN, WHAT I DO TO GET OUT OF IT: Believe or not, I apologize. . . if that doesn't work, sex. :) :)

10--BEST FIRST KISS LANDMARKS: The best first kiss I ever had was with Brian, and I think it was good because I didn't expect him to be a good kisser, but he was. And it was on the front porch of my parents house.

11--PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: In Maine watching the leaves turn colors--it is spectacular!!

12--WHO SENT THIS TO ME--Billie Jo (Thanks!)

I tag Kary, Katie, and Tari and Tina, who both need to start a blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! I don't think that your husband is a nerd in anyway and that definately was not my first impression of him!! Let's plan our next get-together!!! Love Yah!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I loved your answers! Especially the ones about your husband, they're hilarious! Glad you played along with the "tag"