Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time? What Time?





So what have I been doing with my time, since both boys are in school? Obviously not blogging, but I have been super busy with my church calling--I have been planning a big Enrichment Night and Super Saturday. But I have mananged to work on the baby's room. With a lot of help from my sister-in-law Tina, we completed the crib blanket, a throw pillow (doesn't every baby need one), and liners to go in the baskets that will hold miscellaneous items. I think it is adorable but you can just see for yourself!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew if I kept checking you would get around to it! Wow- you must get a lot of alone time. I think that when this baby, (Max) gets here your world will get flipped upside down. Number three still rocks my world everyday!!! Cute blanket and accessories- hope you get one of my kids for Christmas!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Very cute Jan! Have you decided on a name for sure yet? Hope you're feeling well--
Chelsea(Billie Jo's sister)