Thursday, December 6, 2007

We Are Blessed!!!



Maybe it is just the hormones, but there hasn't been one day this week when I haven't cried. Not because I'm upset, but because I feel so blessed. I have such wonderful friends who have been bringing us meals --not just the standard two meals because you had a baby, but six. . . a weeks worth!! Thanks guys!! And my Mom, who came as soon as she knew I was in labor to take care of us. It was so nice to have her here! Thanks a million Mom!! You are the best Mom in the world!! And my precious sister-in-law, Tina, who has gone above and beyond sisterhood and friendship. She has taken Mike everyday this week so that I could rest and just worry about the baby while Josh is in school. It has been so wonderful to just be able to bond with Luke and just have to worry about him. Words cannot express my thankfulness to her for her kindness. And then there is Luke, he is so beautiful. I can't imagine our lives without him, and I am so glad I will never have to!! Thanks again to everyone!!

0 comments: