Monday, December 31, 2007

Party Time


KISSIN' COUSINS-HA! HA!


ALL THE BUTIKOFER GRANDKIDS, SO FAR (ONE MORE COMIN' IN FEBRUARY!!


JOSH AND MIKE LOVE TO OPEN PRESENTS!!!


ISN'T MIA A GOOD BABY SITTER?

Well, we are back from IF and man did we party. We started Saturday afternoon with the Taylor Christmas party and then after that, we went to the Butikofer Christmas party. I have to say it was a lot of fun being around our families. And having the kids play with all their cousins. I miss being able to see my family all the time so it was so nice to see them again even if it wasn't for very long. I love you guys!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Ellie, Sophie, Lexie and I are looking at your blog and laughing at Lexie because you posted her most private secet! Ha Ha Ha

Team Bryan said...

Who's house did you have that party at?? It is simply B-E-A-utiful. Just kidding. Love you, Tari