Thursday, December 27, 2007

We Love Christmas






Well, we had a pretty good Christmas. Brian was on call this year and was at work the pretty much the whole day and night which was a bummer, but we did tried to enjoy the day. Josh and Mike we so good this year that Santa brought just what they wanted. And Mom and Dad got baby Luke (what more could you want)!!!! Now we get to go to Idaho Falls and have Christmas again, and eat ourselves to death! YEAH!!! We love you all and hope you had a great Christmas.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Well im glad you had a good Christmas even if Brian was on call. We cant wait to see you this weekend. And to open even more presents from cousins and Grandma!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I hate that the hospitals have to open on the Holidays! I am dreading my turn to work on Christmas--hopefully it won't happen! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

Team Bryan said...

WOW!! That is the first time I have ever seen a mess in your house. Christmas must be quite a holiday in your family. I know it is all cleaned up now, though, huh?Never ever looks like that, right?? Now we all know better. Love Ya!! Tari