Thursday, December 13, 2007

CAUTION: This could happen to you if you kiss Santa!!







So again, more pictures. But I had totally forgotten about this adorable outfit that Tina got me that I wanted to use for our Christmas cards (And when you get your Christmas cards you will see that I forgot!). So I had to take pictures of him in the adorable outfit and post them for all to see. And as an FYI, Luke had to go to the Dr.'s today to get a PKU done and he weighed 7lbs. 7.5 oz. He gained an entire pound in less than two weeks. YEAH!!! And since I don't want you to forget my other cute kids, I included a picture of our first snowman of the season, and yes it is pitiful compared to the Utah snowmen or Eastern Idaho snowmen, but we take what we can get!!!

1 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

So cute! Thats why we all have blogs--so we can post as man pictures as we want of our adorable kids! The pics from the previous posts are so cute too! I don't know that I could stuff Jack in his stocking at this point!