Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've been NATIVITIED

How do I expain? Hmmmmmmm? Well, we have some good friends here in Kuna who have this nativity (it was given to them by a grandmother). My friend thinks it is a little, shall we say, lacking in beauty. So a few of us were joking with her about it and she basically told us that we'd better watch what we say or it may end up in our yard. . . guess what, it did tonight. So the jokes on me this year, but watch what you say or else it may be in your yard next year!!!!!!


Isn't it lovely. . . it is even pre-lit!

7 comments:

Tina said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thanks for the laugh Bybee's!!!!

Holly said...

Okay, now that's funny!! I wasn't expecting the fun to begin already this year!! I think it's great!! I think that was one of the funest conversations ever!!

Gabrielle said...

We think it looks BEAUTIFUL in your yard! Seriously, it has grown on us!

We truely hope it doesn't have an electrical issues and is safe. :-)

I told Jayson he better not quit his day job ... since he got caught by your friends setting it up. I don't think he'd make it as a professional thief.

Hope Brian doesn't swear at us when he trips over it in the garage! Happy Holidays!

Watch out Tina, Molly or Holly. You might be next.
Gabrielle

Gabrielle said...

P.S. We LOVE the music.

Thanks for the 12 days of Christmas. We've never had that done to us before and WE loved it. The boys especially LOVED it. Carter was dreaming up all kinds of traps to catch you guys. We had to remind him that no one is supposed to get HURT. :-) If someone gets hurt ... no one will ever want to drop treats by again. Is a thank you in order for Tina's family too??

LoraAnn said...

Now that is LOVELY!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Mary said...

I have to say, that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say..."I've been natvitied"

tracey said...

That's hilarious! That would be such a fun thing to start here! I love it!